The Comfort of Homehealth Care
Home healthcare can be a vital component in your loved one’s recovery process. Care in the home setting may allow for a faster recovery, giving the patient a sense of security, privacy and comfort.
At Accentra Home Healthcare, we offer a wide variety of healthcare and social services coordinated and supervised by a registered nurse – all in the comfort of home.
Individualized Care Just for you
Accentra Home Healthcare’s home care services provide patients with compassionate and comprehensive care designed to help you, the patient, achieve the highest level of independent function.
Patients who may need home healthcare services include:
- Those who require short-term assistance with wound care at home while recovering from surgery or hospitalization.
- Those who require therapy services to assist with mobility and/or independent living due to disability or illness.
- Those who require help with day-today functions, such as personal care, bathing or dressing as a result from injury or illness.
- Those who have conditions such as asthma, diabetes, congestive heart disease or muscular, nervous or respiratory disorders.
- Those needing education and assistance with prescribed medication.
To be eligible for home care services; you must be under the care of a physician who orders the services; be homebound; and require skilled, intermittent services, such as skilled nursing or rehabilitative care.
We Offer a wide range of services
- Intravenous and enteral therapy
- Catheter care
- Ostomy care
- Wound management
- Medication education and management
- Diabetic care and education
- Personal care, bathing and mobility
(Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies)
- Strength, balance and coordination
- Functional activities of daily living
- Swallowing difficulties
- Cognitive retraining
- Community resource planning and referral
All Provided by professionals
Accentra Home Healthcare is Oklahoma’s leading provider of home care services. Our clinical staff, selected for their expertise and commitment to caring, has over 75 years experience in providing and managing home care services.
Our staff includes:
- Registered nurses
- Licensed practical nurses
- Homes health aides
- Physical therapists & assistants
- Occupational therapists & assistants
- Speech language pathologists
- Social workers