SUMMARY: Reports to the Chief Financial Officer or performance of office and accounting management functions consistent with policies and procedures.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for effective management of accounting services for all entities. Responsible for general knowledge of Federal and State guidelines as well as agency policy and procedures.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required and 3-5 years of related experience
· Demonstrates excellence in both written and verbal skills.
· Demonstrates an understanding of human problems, tact, and diplomacy in the facilitation of relationships with all staff and the public.
· Demonstrates experience with accounting functions.
· Computer Literate.
· Ability to prioritize tasks, handle pressure, and delicate situations.
· Serves as a team leader to staff regarding business office functions (i.e. payroll, vendors, patient accounts, etc.).
· Serves as the back-up person for all billing and accounting functions for all lines of service.
· Assists with insurance verification, authorizations and billing for services as needed.
· Responsible for overseeing all duties relating to Payroll, Accounts Payable, and Fixed Asset tracking.
· Assists CFO with month-end closing, financial statement preparation, and financial analysis.
· Responsible for general accounting duties including but not limited to monthly bank reconciliations, allocations, and journal entries.
· Responsible for assisting with cash management of operating accounts and line of credit.
· Assumes all other assignments as assigned.
Typical Physical Requirements: Requires full range of body motion, manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination. Requires corrected vision and hearing to the normal range to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Requires working under stressful conditions and working irregular hours as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /year
- United States (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible